At Currant Designs, it comes naturally for us to give back to the community. As long time residents of Langley, we have seen the immense growth of the area and realize there are children, seniors and families that need our help in different ways to sustain in the community. We are proud of our involvement in the following projects:
- Kidney Kids Renovation Show for Woody’s Dare to Dream Foundation – YouTube Video
- Woody’s Dare to Dream Foundation: providing emotional and financial support to those who ‘apply’ to have their dreams turn into reality. www.woodysdaretodream.com
- Whiterock Hospital Foundation and Glenwood Elementary: provided newly built custom playhomes for school children in their classrooms and in the hospital.
- Softball Canada Park: Creation of the Wall of Fame
- Better Living for Seniors with Province of BC: customized indoor living environments to allow seniors better access and mobility in their homes
- Sunrise Memorial Garden: sourcing, donation and delivery of materials to Dorothy Lynas Elementary School in Deep Cove.